To lead the local and regional business environment in the fields of higher education, scientific research and community service.
The College of Business and Finance is committed to graduating qualified academic and administrative competencies through pioneering academic programs, as well as supporting targeted scientific research and active participation with the community to achieve community responsibility.
- To ensure the provision of educational service of high quality up to levels distinct in different disciplines.
- Empower students and motivate them to take smart initiatives to achieve excellence in the institutions in which they work.
- Provide students with the management methods of business and state institutions.
- Provide students with theoretical and practical skills to read and analyze the variables associated with institutions.
- Developing students' abilities to use scientific and quantitative methods to make decisions and solve problems.
- Provide students with moral values in the exercise of their functions in community institutions.
- refinement and development of students' personality to enable them to adapt to multicultural working environments.